How do you use However in a question?
The question I get asked most frequently about however is whether it is OK to use however at the beginning of a sentence, and the answer is yes: it is fine to start a sentence with however. You just need to know when to use a comma and when to use a semicolon.
What is another way to ask a question?
Some common synonyms of question are ask, inquire, interrogate, and query.
What do you call a question you already know the answer to?
The rhetorical question is usually defined as any question asked for a purpose other than to obtain the information the question asks.
How do you politely ask another question?
Another way of making direct questions more polite is to add “please” at the end of the question….Key Words That Make Direct Questions More Polite
- Excuse me, could you help me pick this up?
- Pardon me, could you help me?
- Pardon me, could you give me a hand?
- Could you explain this to me?
Do you put a comma after however?
As a conjunctive adverb, however is used to combine two sentences and show their contrast or opposition. When however is used at the beginning of a sentence, there should be a comma (,) after however if what follows the word is a complete sentence.
Can I use however and despite in the same sentence?
However and although are essentially synonyms – they can be used interchangeably in terms of meaning – although not in terms of the structure of the sentence. However can easily stand alone as a transition word. Despite is not quite synonymous with however and although.
How do you say a lot of questions?
- curious. adjective. someone who is curious wants to find out about something.
- inquisitive. adjective. asking a lot of questions about things, especially things that people do not want to talk about.
- questioning. adjective.
- inquiring. adjective.
- nosy. adjective.
- curiously. adverb.
- curiosity. noun.
- nosey. another spelling of nosy.
What questions are considered rude?
As a gay man; you get a lot of rude questions:
- Why are you gay?
- Why did you choose to be gay?
- Do you wish you were straight?
- Will you be my gay BFF? I’ve always wanted someone to go shopping with.
- Do you think you’re going to Hell?
- Do you wish you were a woman?
- What’s anal sex like?
- Have you ever slept with a woman?