What kind of animals are used in farming?
Poultry animals are the chicken, turkey, ducks, etc. Poultry animals are always high in demand because of their tasty meat products which are also known for their various health benefits. Some farm animals like horse, donkey, yak, llama are used for transportation. Apart from this, farm animals like dogs…
Which is the best farm animal to have?
Pekins are great helpers around the garden. They do not scratch the ground like chickens so they are kind to your plants. They will eat your weak rooted plants and keep the bugs off of your healthy ones. They are friendly farm animals and are a great addition to a larger farm or your backyard.
Why do farm animals live on a farm?
Animals that live on a farm are usually kept there for their produce, labor, or meat. For centuries the relationship between man and certain animals have developed in such a way that the former takes care of the animals throughout its life, and in return takes the produce, for example, milk from cattle, and eggs from poultry.
How are animals raised on a factory farm?
After you learn something, Do Something! Find out how to take action here . A “factory farm” is a large-scale industrial operation that houses thousands of animals raised for food—such as chickens, turkeys, cows, and pigs—and treats them with hormones and antibiotics to prevent disease and maximize their growth and food output. 
What are the most popular farm animals?
Some of the most common farm animals are pigs, chickens, cows, sheep, goats, horses, donkeys, mules, domestic ducks, geese and turkeys.
What is list of the most common farm animals?
- Rabbits. Rabbits are considered to be the most profitable farm animals and most seeked for.
- Pekin Ducks. Ducks are great as farm animals.
- Chickens. Chicken are considered as one of the most profitable farm animals.
- Goats. Goats are considered to be amazing farm animals.
- Honey Bees.
What are animals in a farm?
- Cows. A farm may raise cows for milk or beef.
- Pigs. Some farmers raise pigs.
- either for eggs or meat.
- or they may live in a stable.
- Sheep. Some farmers raise sheep for wool.
- Goats. Farmers who keep goats on a farm usually raise them for milk.
- More Resources.
What are farm animals for?
farm animal. animals used for the production of human and animal food and feed, fiber, skin and hide and, to the extent that they are used in farm work, bullocks and horses used in the hauling of freight and for transport.