- 1 What is the synonym of respond?
- 2 Which is correct response or respond?
- 3 What is an example of respond?
- 4 What’s another word for in response?
- 5 How do you respond?
- 6 What is a response to a response called?
- 7 How do you use respond?
- 8 What is response mean?
- 9 How do you reply to hi?
- 10 Is a response an answer?
- 11 How do you respond to an answer?
- 12 Which is the best definition of the word Responde?
- 13 How to respond in the Cambridge English Dictionary?
- 14 What do you need to know about respond.io?
- 15 How does one respond to the same test?
What is the synonym of respond?
return, acknowledge, come back, counter, react, behave, answer, reply, rejoin, reciprocate, retort, come in, feedback, answer back, feel for, get back to, get in touch, talk back.
Which is correct response or respond?
‘Respond’ is a verb. He didn’t respond to my question. ‘Response’ is a noun.
What is an example of respond?
Respond is defined as to answer or reply or to act in return. An example of to respond is to answer a question in class. An example of to respond is for an ambulance to rush to the scene of an accident after a phone call requesting their service.
What’s another word for in response?
regarding; concerning; following; in response to; in regards to; with regards to.
How do you respond?
Speak directly and clearly when you respond.
- Make sure they’re paying attention to you so you don’t have to repeat yourself.
- Recognize if someone else wants to speak and allow them room to talk as well.
- Allow the person to respond to what you’ve said as well.
What is a response to a response called?
While the synonyms rejoinder and response are close in meaning, rejoinder can be a response to a reply or to an objection.
How do you use respond?
- respond (to somebody/something) (with something) She never responded to my letter.
- + speech “I’m not sure,” she responded.
- respond that… When asked about the company’s future, the director responded that he remained optimistic.
What is response mean?
1 : an act of responding. 2 : something constituting a reply or a reaction: such as. a : a verse, phrase, or word sung or said by the people or choir after or in reply to the officiant in a liturgical service.
How do you reply to hi?
Answer a simple “hello” with a question. “How are you?” is a popular way to respond and keep the conversation going. You may want to add a simple “hello” to your response just to acknowledge the person, like “Hi there! How are you?” or “Hey man.
Is a response an answer?
Response is a very broad term, and includes all reactions to a stimulus. Answer is more specifically a response to a direct question. One can always respond to anything (an event, an injury, a letter, a speech, a question…) but one can only answer a question.
How do you respond to an answer?
To reply or to answer – thesaurus
- reply. verb. to say, write, or do something as an answer.
- answer. verb. to give a spoken reply to a question.
- respond. verb. to reply, especially in writing.
- retort. verb.
- rejoin. verb.
- come back. phrasal verb.
- answer back. phrasal verb.
- write back. phrasal verb.
Which is the best definition of the word Responde?
1. To make a reply; answer: respond to an email. 2. To act in return or in answer: firefighters responding to a call. See Synonyms at answer. 3. To react to a stimulus or to a treatment, especially in a favorable way: tumors that responded to radiation.
How to respond in the Cambridge English Dictionary?
The task requires the use of word recognition skills to recognize a word or lexical item in order to respond . These examples are from corpora and from sources on the web. Any opinions in the examples do not represent the opinion of the Cambridge Dictionary editors or of Cambridge University Press or its licensors.
What do you need to know about respond.io?
Respond.io is a business messaging platform that connects contacts from any channel to every team. Respond.io allows customers to message you via any channel and provides a 360° view to every team in the company. Single View of Customer Conversations.
How does one respond to the same test?
The same test items presented in an oral or written form and responded to in the same manner led to consistent differences in performance. The task requires the use of word recognition skills to recognize a word or lexical item in order to respond .