- 1 Why is my baby weak and sleepy?
- 2 What are symptoms of a lethargic baby?
- 3 When should I be concerned about my newborn?
- 4 How to tell if your baby is lethargic and not just sleepy?
- 5 Why is my 6 year old lab lethargic?
- 6 When to take your dog to the vet for lethargy?
- 7 Why is my puppy lethargic, listless, and listless?
Why is my baby weak and sleepy?
Listlessness or Lethargy Lethargy may be a sign of infection or other conditions such as low blood sugar. Talk with your baby’s doctor if your infant becomes lethargic or isn’t as active.
What are symptoms of a lethargic baby?
- Your young child is lethargic if she stares into space or won’t smile. She won’t play at all or hardly responds to you. Your child is too weak to cry or hard to wake up. These are serious symptoms.
- Note: Sleeping more when sick is normal. When awake, your child should be alert.
When should I be concerned about my newborn?
If your newborn has any of the following, call your doctor immediately: Rectal temperature above 100.4°F (38°C) Rectal temperature below 97.8°F (36.5°C) Any breathing problems, like difficulty breathing or fast breathing.
How to tell if your baby is lethargic and not just sleepy?
How To Tell If Your Baby Is Lethargic & Not Just Sleepy, According To Pediatricians. You just lift up your baby’s arm and let go. If it falls down to their side limply, quickly, and heavily, that’s a pretty good indicator that they’re lethargic and not controlling their arm.
Why is my 6 year old lab lethargic?
My 6 year old lab has become lethargic don’t eat throws up the little bit that he does eat wants to just sleep, we have him at the hospital they have ran all kinds of blood work and. Exrays. they find nothing, he usually is very active. What would cause dog pre-seizures only?
When to take your dog to the vet for lethargy?
Lethargy and weakness — these are vague but common symptoms of illness in dogs. And many things, some of them quite serious, can make your dog weak or lethargic. Here’s information about the most common conditions, how they are treated, and when your dog should see a vet.
Why is my puppy lethargic, listless, and listless?
Lethargy is a symptom of a wide range of illnesses that can affect puppies, including parvovirus, pneumonia, anaemia, fever, congenital heart disease and malnutrition. Is obesity to blame? One of the biggest causes of exercise intolerance in dogs — and lethargy — is obesity.