- 1 How do you know the reading level of text?
- 2 What is readability of a text?
- 3 How do you evaluate readability?
- 4 What is the difference between legible and readable?
- 5 What is the word for not readable?
- 6 What is the word for not legible?
- 7 What is the meaning of legible?
- 8 What is another word for legible?
- 9 What’s the meaning of dwindling?
- 10 What does reversibly mean?
- 11 What does irreversible mean?
- 12 Is reversibility a word?
How do you know the reading level of text?
Get your document’s readability and level statisticsGo to File > Options.Select Proofing.Under When correcting spelling and grammar in Word, make sure the Check grammar with spelling check box is selected.Select Show readability statistics.
What is readability of a text?
Readability is the ease with which a reader can understand a written text. In natural language, the readability of text depends on its content (the complexity of its vocabulary and syntax) and its presentation (such as typographic aspects like font size, line height, character spacing, and line length).
How do you evaluate readability?
Typical factors used for readability scoring include:Average sentence length.Syllable count.Percentage of multi-syllable words.Average word length.Familiarity of words.Complexity of sentences.
What is the difference between legible and readable?
The difference between Legible and Readable When used as adjectives, legible means being clear enough to be read, readable, particularly for handwriting, whereas readable means legible, possible to read or at least decipher. Legible as an adjective: Being clear enough to be read, readable, particularly for handwriting.
What is the word for not readable?
Words related to unreadable incomprehensible, indecipherable, scrawled, unclear, undecipherable, crabbed, cacographic, scribbled.
What is the word for not legible?
: not legible : indecipherable illegible writing.
What is the meaning of legible?
capable of being read or deciphered, especially with ease, as writing or printing; easily readable. capable of being discerned or distinguished: Anger was legible in his looks and behavior.
What is another word for legible?
In this page you can discover 14 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for legible, like: neat, readable, clear, discernible, recognizable, illegible, apparent, decipherable, distinct, understandable and unreadable.
What’s the meaning of dwindling?
: to become steadily less : shrink Their savings dwindled to nothing. a dwindling population. transitive verb. : to make steadily less.
What does reversibly mean?
1. reversibly – in a reversible manner; “reversibly convertible” chemical science, chemistry – the science of matter; the branch of the natural sciences dealing with the composition of substances and their properties and reactions.
What does irreversible mean?
adjective. not reversible; incapable of being changed: His refusal is irreversible.
Is reversibility a word?
adjective. capable of reversing or of being reversed. capable of reestablishing the original condition after a change by the reverse of the change.